Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Weekly Update: 15-10-06

Although we are still waiting on the magnets to arrive at the factory, we did get a still image camera, and you can see some pictures of the gray, green, and blue below.

These aren't the finished product, but they are pretty close.  In person, the blue tiles' lines are as visible as they are on the green tiles.  We really aren't sure why the camera doesn't pick them up.  We may wind up lightening them anyway.




Here's a video for those of you who hate reading!

6 comments:

  1. When will we see a working prototype of the stencil? What will the full measurements of the stencil be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. During the kickstarter you did some durability videos... Boiling water/dropping/shipping. What about the corners and possibility of the tiles peeling apart or withstanding the destructive hurricane known as small children?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's got to be frustrating as all get-out, but I know we'll get our stuff eventually.

    @Mike I think things like small children and chewing animals may be a bit beyond even their ability to protect against. Gozer the Destructor, sure, but *kids*? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys!
    You guys a doing great keeping us updated. I wasn't able to do the kick-starter but placed an order as soon as I could!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's talk about the stickers, I assume they are for use on the tiles, but how? What will on the stickers; campfires, houses, what? will they be single use or reusable?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obviously you don't have a ship date for backers... BUT he asked loadedly... If I were to try to purchase some of the mats from the Gamenightlife.com site how much later than the backers would I expect to see them... roughly?

    Yes, I know, I should have gotten in on the initial funding round but at the time I had no actual need other than random gadget lust.
    NOW I'm cranking up to DM a group so I decided that I finally had to excuse to buy these.

    ReplyDelete